On this page you will find the RULES OF THE GAME for FiT FANTASY Sweepstakes CrossFit Games 2022 edition, ELIGIBILITY TO WIN, the LIST OF PRIZES, and, when the competition is over, THE LIST OF WINNERS.
FiT FANTASY Sweepstakes is a game of analysis, research and strategy. Create your team or teams. The teams with the most points WIN.
CrossFit® Games is a registered trademark of CrossFit, LCC. Given the nearness of the date to the CrossFit Games, CrossFit HQ is unable to promote or support this contest, or grant permission for the use the Games trademark, but has given their blessing to this project. We are very greatful for their support.
RULES OF THE GAME
- Download or update your BYND® FiTLAND app from your App Store or Google Play
- Register with a valid email.
- This is a FREE TO PLAY Sweepstakes style contest.
- Enter timeCapp Stadium
- Select “FiT FANTASY Sweepstakes“
- Click on the “Fantasy” button.
- Read the directions and Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Click on Create Team
- In this contest you will have a predefined budget of FiTCOINS.
- All Athletes have a fictional FiTCOINS value assigned based on their relative placement of all common WODs throughout the Open, Quarterfinals and Semifinal Stages of the classification process. Additional bonus value was assigned for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishes. This is only a guide for the purposes of having fun, it is not a true representation of the value of the team or athlete.
- Select one Athlete or Team from each Division or Grouping.
- You will be able to select Athletes that appear in Green. If they appear in Red, it means you do not have enough Current Balance to be able to select them.
- Play with the combination of Athletes/Teams to create your team within your budget.
- If we are able to determine whether an athlete will not participate prior to the submission deadline, the athlete participation status will be updated in the app, giving you the opportunity to edit your selection.
- On the Athlete Fantasy Fit Card, you will be presented with information that will help you decide who to select.
- The FiTCOINS value will appear.
- The Rank is the relative position of that athlete or team against the rest of the field based on statistics from their Open, Quarterfinal and Semifinal Results. This is only a guide for the purposes of having fun, it is not a true representation of the value of the team or athlete.
- In the back of the card, you will see their results from the qualification rounds.
- Once you have filled all of the Divisions, Save your team and you will be in the game!
- You can submit up to 5 teams.
- You can submit, delete or edit your team until 7:00am Central US Time on Wednesday, August 3, 2022. After that you will not be able to edit, delete or create new teams.
- The teams with the greater number of points will be the winners.
Enjoy it with your community and friends!
- Although we are not the only Fantasy Game available, we are the most complete, and the ONLY one that includes ALL athletes participating in the Games.
- All you have to do now is follow the competition, root the Athletes on and see how your team moves up the Leaderboard!
- It doesn’t matter if you know the Athletes or not, this is our chance to build some community, support all of the Athletes and have some fun with your friends!
- All Fit Cards have a one-clic share button directly to Instagram. Share you favorite Fit Cards! Tag @byndfitfantasy on Instagram and let’s see if we can have a contest of the favorite Fit Cards!
- All Fit Cards also include the logo of the athlete’s box. Tell us which are your favorite logos by tagging @byndfitfantasy on Instagram.
ELIGIBILITY TO WIN
- You must be 18 years or older to play.
- Comply with all of the requirements of the Terms and Conditions.
- If prizes are secured, the list of Prize Winners will be published on this page.
- It is your responsability as a winner, to send and email to email@example.com in order to claim your prize by August, 31 2022.
LIST OF PRIZES
The list of prizes will be updated on August 5, 2022.